Brenton P. Martell
Toll Free (844) 626-0907
- School and Higher Education Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- B.A. University of Wisconsin-Madison
- J.D. Indiana University Maurer School of Law
Brenton primarily practices in the areas of School and Higher Education Law and Labor and Employment Law. Before joining the firm, Brenton served in the General Counsel’s office at a large public university, where he gained experience responding to claims of employment discrimination, drafting and reviewing contracts, advising on public records and open meetings laws, and ensuring compliance with a variety of other laws and regulations affecting public institutions.
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, State Bar of Indiana
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Supervising Attorney, Unemployment Compensation Appeals Clinic
Focus | Wisconsin
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditor’s rights, and business litigation.
- Green Bay, Madison, and Oshkosh
- Service Center: