Callie Kidder Lacy
Toll Free (844) 833-0831
- Labor and Employment
- School and Higher Education Law
- B.A., University of Wisconsin Madison
- J.D., Marquette University School of Law
Callie practices in Immigration Law through her representation of public and private sector employers seeking the services of foreign workers in the United States, and provides support for the firm's other practice areas. Before joining the firm, Callie served as an Assistant District Attorney in Milwaukee County and Brown County where she reviewed cases and issued charges on behalf of the State of Wisconsin, and represented the State of Wisconsin in court from initial appearance through sentencing, including in pretrial negotiations. In addition, Callie worked as a Criminal Justice Instructor teaching courses including Criminal Law and Procedure, Ethics, Cultural Diversity and Justice, Juvenile Justice and Criminology.
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Brown County Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association (WSAA)
- Advisor & Consultant, 2004 Wisconsin Prosecutor's Domestic Abuse Reference Book, Wisconsin District Attorney's Association (WDAA)
Focus | Wisconsin
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditor’s rights, and business litigation.
- Green Bay, Madison, and Oshkosh
- Service Center: