Colin M. Lane
Toll Free (844) 626-0909
- School and Higher Education Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- B.A., University of Minnesota, Phi Beta Kappa
- J.D., University of Wisconsin, Cum Laude
Colin primarily practices in School and Higher Education Law, as well as Labor and Employment Law.
Before joining the firm, Colin served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Judge James D. Peterson of the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin. In addition, Colin worked in the University of Wisconsin Law School’s Frank J. Remington Center.
Colin’s prior legal experience includes preparation of federal judicial opinions, assessment of constitutional and criminal procedure issues, and working with tax and employment law issues. Colin has also interned in the District Office of a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, where he assisted with legislative research and constituent communications.
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Member, National School Boards Association – Council of School Attorneys
Focus | Wisconsin
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditor’s rights, and business litigation.
- Green Bay, Madison, and Oshkosh