Wisconsin Employee Benefits Lawyer
We provide practical solutions and advice on a wide range of employee benefits issues. We serve employers, insurers, third party administrators, benefits consultants and brokers in areas such as:
- The Affordable Care Act
- HIPAA Privacy and Portability
- COBRA and State Continuation Requirements
- Cafeteria and Flexible Benefit Plans Including HRA, HSA, FSA, Transportation Fringe, Adoption Assistance and Dependent Care Plans
- Disability Income Plans and Disability Management
- Severance Programs
- Qualified Retirement Plans Including 401(k) and 403(b) plans
- Executive Compensation and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Multiple-Employer Plans
- FMLA, MHPA, NMHPA, USERRA and Wellness Programs.
If you would like more information about our employee benefits services, please contact us.
Focus | Wisconsin
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditor’s rights, and business litigation.
- Green Bay, Madison, and Oshkosh
- Service Center: