Jenna E. Rousseau
Toll Free (844) 833-0828
- Labor & Employment
- School and Higher Education Law
- Municipal Law
- B.A. Marquette University Cum Laude
- J.D. Marquette University Magna Cum Laude
Jenna regularly represents both public and private sector clients in the areas of Labor & Employment Law, School and Higher Education Law, Municipal Law, and Civil Litigation. In the area of Labor & Employment Law, Jenna has represented clients on a wide variety of legal matters, including, for example, discrimination complaints, employment contract disputes, wage claim matters, and questions related to the application of state and federal laws. She has developed significant experience representing employers in connection with unfair labor practice charges under the National Labor Relations Act, including as it relates to employee handbooks and employer policies.
In the area of School and Higher Education Law, Jenna has represented school districts with a wide range of matters, including, for example, pupil record questions, board policy review, pupil disciplinary matters, special education, and labor and employment matters. She has also represented public sector clients in the area of Municipal Law, including application of the Public Records Law, and labor and employment issues.
Jenna also has significant experience in the area of Civil Litigation, including contract disputes, collection matters, real estate/property disputes, construction disputes, and other matters. She has represented clients at the trial court level, as well as with appellate work at the state court level and federal court level. She has developed extensive knowledge in the unique area of Federal Indian Law, including issues such as fee-to-trust appeals, sovereign immunity, and jurisdictional conflicts. She has practiced Federal Indian Law at the administrative agency level, as well as at the federal court level.
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Brown County Bar Association
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Member, Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- Member, Employment Law Committee, Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- Secretary, The Hon. Robert J. Parins Legal Society of Northeast Wisconsin, Inc.
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- Leadership Green Bay, Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce (Class of 2013)
- Member, Current Young Professionals Group, Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
- Associate Member, Brown County Home Builders Association
- Member, Government Affairs Committee, Brown County Home Builders Association
- Board Member, Oconto Area Humane Society
- Named "Wisconsin Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine (2013-2014; 2017)
Focus | Wisconsin
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditor’s rights, and business litigation.
- Green Bay, Madison, and Oshkosh
- Service Center: