Shana R. Lewis
Toll Free (844) 626-0902
- Labor and Employment
- School and Higher Education Law
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School
- B.A., Political Science, University of Wisconsin
- Certificate in Women's Studies, University of Wisconsin
Shana has extensive experience in school, municipal, labor, and employment law.
She represents private and public sector employers in a broad range of labor and employment law matters, including family and medical leave, harassment, employment contracts, and collective bargaining. Shana's practice focuses on representing school districts throughout Wisconsin on issues ranging from labor and employment matters to pupil discipline, open meetings, public records, and other matters of import to Wisconsin schools. She also has significant experience conducting investigations for private and public sector entities concerning allegations of harassment, bullying, and discrimination involving staff and/or students.
- Best Lawyers' 2016 Green Bay Labor Law - Management "Lawyer of the Year"
- Green Bay Employment Law - Management "Lawyer of the Year"
- Best Lawyers® in America - School Law, Labor & Employment (2013-2016)
- 40 Under 40 List - Greater Madison InBusiness Magazine (2005, 2012)
- Named "Wisconsin Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine (2006 - 2013)
- Rated BV® Distinguished™ by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Top Lawyer, Madison Magazine (2009)
- ATHENA Young Professional Award Nominee (2008)
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Dane County Bar Association
- Member, Legal Association for Women
- Member, Council of School Attorneys
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Adjunct Faculty, Edgewood College
- President of the Board of Directors, Theatre LILA
- Secretary, Greenridge Park Neighborhood Association
- Lifelong Ambassador, A Fund for Women
- Vice President, Board of Directors, TEMPO Madison
- Development Committee Member, Operation Fresh Start
Focus | Wisconsin
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditor’s rights, and business litigation.
- Green Bay, Madison, and Oshkosh
- Service Center: