Vanessa A. Kuettel
Toll Free (844) 626-0907
- School and Higher Education Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- B.S., University of Wisconsin – Stout, Summa Cum Laude
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School
Vanessa primarily practices in the areas of School and Higher Education Law, and Labor and Employment Law.
Before joining the firm, Vanessa served as a staff attorney with Legal Action of Wisconsin, Inc., where she represented clients before several administrative bodies and courts. Vanessa also has considerable prior experience evaluating and working with county and municipal ordinances, as well as experience with more general county and municipal legal issues. In addition, Vanessa has civil litigation experience at the trial and appellate court level.
Vanessa’s prior legal experience includes drafting, reviewing, and evaluating settlement agreements, working with contracts and agreements generally, evaluating public benefits and public benefits entitlements (including Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act), addressing open meetings and public records issues, evaluating parents’ and children’s rights under applicable family law statutes, and analyzing public agencies’ compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Member, National School Boards Association-Council of School Attorneys
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Day by Day Warming Shelter - Past Member of the Board of Directors
Focus | Wisconsin
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditor’s rights, and business litigation.
- Green Bay, Madison, and Oshkosh
- Service Center: