Toll Free (833) 654-1178
- Labor and Employment
- School and Higher Education Law
- B.A., University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- J.D., Valparaiso University School of Law
J.J. focuses his practice in labor and employment as well as school law assisting the firm’s clients with a wide variety of legal issues, including Family and Medical Leave, employment discrimination, employment policies, and others.
He also has experience assisting businesses and financial institutions with a variety of legal issues, including contract review, creditor’s rights, bankruptcy, and litigation. J.J.’s primary client base includes financial institutions as well as public and private employers of all sizes.
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Outagamie County Bar Association
- Assistant Coach, Little Chute High School Varsity Soccer
- Volunteer, Greater Fox Cities Area Habitat for Humanity
Focus | Wisconsin
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditorâ€™s rights, and business litigation.
- Green Bay, Madison, and Oshkosh