Ann L. Patteson
Toll Free (844) 833-0825
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- School and Higher Education Law
- J.D., University of California at Davis, Martin Luther King School of Law
- B.A., with honors, University of California at Riverside
Ann provides a variety of legal services representing individuals, businesses and municipalities in such areas as corporate law, creditors' rights, real estate and construction, municipal and educational law, and general litigation.
Her service as one of the original members of the Stadium District and as the past Chair has provided her with experience dealing with press relations in high profile matters, which in turn has given her greater knowledge and sensitivity with respect to clients' needs during their own high profile situations (i.e., mercury spill, threats of attacks on schools, PDD presentations for municipalities, policies which restrict rentals to Green Bay Packer players). Besides ownership and management responsibilities associated with law firms, Ann has had ownership in commercial real estate investments, and has developed a residential subdivision, including selling the lots herself, all of which has enhanced her understanding of the perspective of her business clients with respect to their investments and operations.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin (Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors’ Rights Section)
- Member, State Bar of California
- Wisconsin School Attorneys Association, Past Board Member
- Board Member, Huntington Bank, Wisconsin Advisory Board
- Past Chairperson, Green Bay Brown County Professional Football District
- Past President, Green Bay Kiwanis Club
Focus | Wisconsin
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditorâ€™s rights, and business litigation.
- Green Bay, Madison, and Oshkosh