Laura E. Pedersen
Toll Free (844) 626-0909
- Labor and Employment Law
- School and Higher Education Law
- B.B.A., Management & Human Resources, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- B.A./P.B.C., English/Secondary Education, Edgewood College
- M.S.E., Special Education, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
- J.D., Marquette University, Cum Laude
Laura primarily practices in the areas of School and Higher Education Law, as well as Labor and Employment Law.
Before joining the firm, Laura worked in civil litigation as an associate attorney for a Milwaukee-based law firm. During law school, she clerked for a civil litigation firm and fellowed for the Milwaukee Justice Center and Milwaukee Volunteer Legal Clinic.
Before entering law school, Laura worked as a special educator and reading interventionist in Seattle Public Schools and as an English teacher in Milwaukee Public Schools. Ultimately, it was Laura’s experience in teaching that brought her into the legal field and to Strang, Patteson, Renning, Lewis and Lacy, s.c. Laura’s legal experience involves drafting court documents, representing clients in hearings, interviewing and counseling potential clients in anticipation of their legal matters, evaluating and interpreting laws, and taking depositions.
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Member, National School Boards Association – Council of School Attorneys
- Pro Bono Volunteer, Posner Exchange & Honor Society
- Blood Donor, American Red Cross
- Volunteer, Badger Honor Flight
Focus | Wisconsin
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditor’s rights, and business litigation.
- Green Bay, Madison, and Oshkosh