Toll Free (844) 626-0907
- School and Higher Education Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Municipal Law
- B.A., University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, Cum Laude
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, Cum Laude
Rick primarily practices in the areas of School and Higher Education Law, Labor and Employment Law and Municipal Law.
Before joining the firm, he served as Legal Counsel/Lobbyist for the Wisconsin Towns Association in Shawano, where he provided legal guidance to municipalities and advocated for town government interests in the Wisconsin legislature. Attorney Manthe has provided legal assistance to over 1,250 municipalities on a wide range of issues, including open meetings, public records, property, land use, and public rights-of-way. Attorney Manthe has also given numerous educational presentations to municipal officials throughout Wisconsin.
Prior to his position at the Wisconsin Towns Association, Attorney Manthe served as an Assistant State Public Defender for Brown County where he represented indigent clients in criminal matters.
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Member, Council of School Attorneys
Focus | Wisconsin
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditor’s rights, and business litigation.
- Green Bay, Madison, and Oshkosh